If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Some smartphone repairs are extremely complicated and are best left to the professionals. That said, there are plenty of smartphone problems you can probably fix yourself if you have the right tools. In fact, you would probably be shocked to find out how easy it is to swap out a cracked iPhone or Android phone display yourself, and you can save some serious cash in the process. All you need to perform most basic repairs yourself are the new parts, the relevant disassembly and reassembly guide on iFixit, and the AmazonBasics Smartphone Repair Kit. It’s only $9.99 on Amazon and it has all the tools you’ll need to perform just about any repair.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- Repair kit for smartphones, mobile devices, game systems, wristwatches, and eyeglasses
- Precision aluminum screwdriver with telescopic handle for extended reach
- Easy one-handed operation thanks to screwdriver’s free-spinning endcap
- Includes two mini pry bars, an opening pick, a SIM card ejector tool and suction cup
- 1-3/4-inch S2 screwdriver bits fit into tight spots; Includes pentagonal size for iPhone and iPad
- Zippered case for safe storage and convenient portability
- 1 Powecom FFP2 Protective Face Masks (Headband), 94%+ Filtration Efficiency, Disposable Particula…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 Lysol Disinfecting, 480 6 Packs of 80 Wipes, (Lemon & Spring Waterfall), Lemon, Spring
- 4 Lysol 2284 Crisp Linen Spray, 4 PACK, blue
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.