Whether or note you’ve cut THE cord, there’s another cord that needs to be cut and we’re here to help you do it. Yes, we’re talking about that annoying power cord that hangs down from your Roku Streaming Stick, Fire TV Stick, All-New Fire TV, or whichever other streaming media dongle you might have. Seriously, what’s the point of using a tiny little dongle instead of a big set-top box if you still have to deal with yet another cord that hangs down and has to be plugged in? The FireCable Micro USB Cable completely eliminates the issue by replacing that annoying power cable with a tiny little cable that connects your streaming stick to the USB port on the back of your TV for power. Seriously, how smart is that!?
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- ✅Go Wireless (fire stick usb power cord eliminates hanging cables from your TV) – Power your Smart TV Stick, including Chrome, Roku, Fire TV Stick or any other HDMI streaming media player directly from your TV’s USB port
- ✅Super easy install. Instantly cleans up your media center. Designed specifically for any smart TV stick / hdmi streaming media player including Amazon FireStick, Roku, etc. providing consistent power to keep your Fire Stick or other device running at maximum performance.
- ✅Compatible with ALL streaming HDMI devices including all Fire Stick Models, including the All-New Voice Fire TV Stick, All Roku Stick models & chrome & generic devices.
- ✅Instantly provides a fresh wireless media center setup! Get your Fire-Stick Wireless Cable now
- ✅Lifetime money back guarantee, add to cart & get your Fire Cable Now! PLEASE NOTE: only Fire Cable branded goods will be honored by our guarantee and after-sales service. If you receive a unit without the Fire Cable logo, you should consider it counterfeit and return to the seller immediately.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.