The Apple Watch is the best-selling smartwatch on the planet by a huge margin, so it’s not exactly a mystery why other manufacturers have copied the device’s design. There are still other benefits to be found with watches other than Apple’s, and the new Xiaomi Amazfit Bip Smartwatch with GPS is a perfect example. This sleek watch works with Android phones and with the iPhone, and it has a nifty interface with all the features you would want in a smartwatch. The star of the show has to be battery life, however — a single charge will keep this awesome watch running for up to a ridiculous 4 months.
The Xiaomi Amazfit Bip Smartwatch is a killer value at $100, but it’s on sale right now on Amazon for just $90. Here are some highlights from the product page:
- 1,Ultra-Long Standby Battery: a full charge of 2.5 hours can last for maximum of 4 months on watch mode, 45 days on running mode and 22 hours on GPS + running mode. No need to take charger or power bank. Furthermore, it weighs only 32g with the strap which makes it comfortable to wear while sleeping, working, doing sports or on the go
- 2,Real-time Activity Tracker: the built-in Sony 28nm low-consumption GPS + Glonass module allows more accurate location detection, route mapping, distance measuring, speed calculating, pace tracking, real-time heart rate monitoring etc. It has IP68 waterproof and dustproof rating to meet basic needs of outdoor and it also provides detailed statistics of fitness activity
- 3,Reflective Whole-day Stand-by screen: it shows statistics while you raise your arm and it smartly auto-adjusts screen brightness according to your surroundings which saves your eyes from stressing out and saves your battery power
- 4,Notification Reminder: When your phone receives calls or messages, you will never miss it because the watch will remind you by vibrating on your wrist. Moreover, you will be instantly notified when your phone receives app notifications from Facebook, Wechat, WhatsApp, Instagram etc
- 5,Customized Xiaomi MI Fit3.0: by pairing the watch with your phone, you can make your personal settings and synchronize your activity data (daily activity, distance, speed, steps, stride frequency and other professional sports data) on the mobile phone, which helps to analyze and improve your sports level
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.