Mesh Wi-Fi systems are the hottest trend in home networking right now. As great as they are, however, not everyone wants to spend $300, $400, or $500 on a new home Wi-Fi system. If you already have a router that you’re happy with by you wish it extended a bit further or there are some dead spots you want to eliminate, check out the TP-Link RE590T AC1900 Desktop Wi-Fi Range Extender w/ Touchscreen Interface. It extends your existing home Wi-Fi network by up to 10,000 sq ft, and it costs less than $70 right now on Amazon.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Set up and adjust your Wi-Fi settings using the intuitive touchscreen
- Expand and improve your Wi-Fi range up to 10,000 square feet with High-Powered 700mW amplifiers
- Simultaneous gaming and 4K HD streaming with dual band speeds up to 1900Mbps
- Provides fast, reliable connections to multiple users with 1GHz dual-core processor
- Connects smart TVs and game consoles directly to Wi-Fi using Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Find the best spot to set up with the Smart Signal Indicator
- Works with any wireless router or access point
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
Visit our Prime Day Hub to see all the best deals from Prime Day 2019!
Don’t have Prime? Sign up for a free 30-day trial here and start saving!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.