Whether you’ve cut the cord or you’re just looking for a device that’ll give you access to all your favorite services on any TV, there’s one device that perfect for you. The All-new Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote is Amazon’s latest and greatest streaming device, packing the power of a full-size set-top box into a tiny dongle that tucks away behind your TV. Add in this special cable for $10 and you can connect the Fire TV to your television’s USB port for power and never see another cable hanging down off your TV. The All-new Fire TV is currently on sale for $54.99, matching its lowest price ever. The sale ends on Sunday though, so grab one while you can.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- All-new, streamlined Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and HDR support. Includes HDMI output, micro USB for power or purchase optional Amazon Ethernet Adapter to take advantage of the speed and reliability of wired internet.
- Experience true-to-life picture quality and sound with access to vivid 4K Ultra HD up to 60 fps, HDR, and Dolby Atmos audio.
- Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills with access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more. Plus, access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Use your voice to easily find, launch, and control content with your Alexa Voice Remote or pair Fire TV with an Echo device for hands-free content control.
- Do more with Alexa by playing music, ordering a pizza, and controlling compatible lights and other smart home devices—just ask.
- Prime membership unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including Thursday Night Football, Amazon Original Series, Amazon Channels, and ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports through Fire TV with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, and Sling TV, or connect an HD antenna to your TV to get free broadcast networks like NBC and PBS.
- Simply plug into an HDTV and start streaming in minutes. With an ultra-fast processor and 802.11ac Wi-Fi, you can rely on smooth and responsive performance. Amazon Ethernet Adapter sold separately.
If you have cut the cord and you don’t already have an OTA antenna so you can watch live network TV in HD, Amazon has also slashed $20 off its cord cutter bundle.
Finally, you can save $20 on a Fire TV Stick and Echo Dot bundle, Amazon’s two best-selling hardware devices.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.