If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Being able to control your light bulbs using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant is awesome. Having to pay $25 or more for each voice assistant-enabled bulb is not awesome, however. Luckily, we found a top-rated option that couldn’t be any more affordable. The Sengled Element Classic A19 Smart LED Light Bulb costs a penny under $10, and it works just as well as any other voice-controlled bulb we’ve come across. Definitely check it out.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- SMART HOME INTEGRATION: connect the bulb Amazon Echo Plus, as well as Samsung SmartThings and Wink hubs. The bulb can also be added to any Sengled Element Starter Kit. (Classic or Plus, hub sold separately. A hub is required for bulb use.)
- VOICE CONTROL INTEGRATION: connect the bulb to your favorite hub to use with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant (hub required for use)
- CONTROL YOUR LIGHTS, AT HOME OR AWAY: use the iOS or Android app to set lighting schedules, dim or turn your lights on and off. Control your lights remotely and have the lights on before you get home at night.
- MONITOR ENERGY USE: monitor electricity use (kWh) from anywhere from the iOS or Android app. See if you forgot to turn off the lights, then remotely turn off for added savings.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: LED bulbs use 80% less energy than incandescent lighting. Sengled bulbs last for over 20 years and are ENERGY STAR certified. Kits and bulbs come with a three-year warranty.
Sengled Smart Light Bulb, Smart Bulbs that work with Alexa, Google Home (Smart Hub Required), S… Sale price withheld at the manufacturer’s request. Visit Amazon for pricing.
BGR may receive a commission
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.