UPDATE: Sadly, the TV Key is now sold out. We’ll keep our eyes peeled to see when Amazon reups, and here’s another option in the meantime that also doesn’t need to be mounted on the window:
And here’s an antenna hidden inside a photo frame:
EARLIER: We’ve probably said it at least a hundred times by now, but we’re going to go ahead and say it again: don’t let the idea that you’re going to lose access to live network TV stop you from cutting the cord. You can pick up a simple OTA antenna and watch live TV in 1080p HD from all the major networks for free. Not everyone wants an OTA antenna in his or her window, however, so we’ve got a great little gadget for you to check out. The TV Key Ultra-thin Indoor Digital TV Antenna has reception that’s just as good as most window antennas, but it gets tucked away behind your TV so you’ll never even see it.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Get TV Channels for Free. You will never pay your cable or satellite fee for television again! You can get local channels including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS absolutely for free! Watch local news, weather forecast, sports programs, kids¡¯ shows and sitcoms that satellite and cable do not offer without any cost. This TV antenna can save your money a lot!
- 50 miles range to access from broadcast tower, it delivers 1080p full HD to any digital-TV and can receive free HD programs including local news, weather forecast and educational programs absolutely free. Also compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p/ ATSC.
- Enjoy Crystal Clear Digital 1080p HD Shows.
- Easy to Use. Trouble-free installation with 3 steps, plug it and scan channels.
- SAVE MONEY: No contracts, No monthly fees, No price hikes
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.