If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Super Bowl 52 is right around the corner and there are home entertainment sales all across the web. Most of the sales focus on TVs, which is nice if you’re in the market for a new bog-screen. Of course, most of us aren’t on the hunt for a new TV — especially considering how good all those recent Black Friday sales were. Even if you don’t need a TV though, there are still plenty of sales you should check out, including this one from Amazon. From now through February 4, Amazon is slashing the All-new Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote to its lowest price ever. It’s one of the best streaming devices on the planet, and it’s an absolute steal at $55.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- All-new, streamlined Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and HDR support. Includes HDMI output, micro USB for power or purchase optional Amazon Ethernet Adapter to take advantage of the speed and reliability of wired internet.
- Experience true-to-life picture quality and sound with access to vivid 4K Ultra HD up to 60 fps, HDR, and Dolby Atmos audio.
- Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills with access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more. Plus, access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Use your voice to easily find, launch, and control content with your Alexa Voice Remote or pair Fire TV with an Echo device for hands-free content control.
- Do more with Alexa by playing music, ordering a pizza, and controlling compatible lights and other smart home devices—just ask.
- Prime membership unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including Thursday Night Football, Amazon Original Series, Amazon Channels, and ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports through Fire TV with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, and Sling TV, or connect an HD antenna to your TV to get free broadcast networks like NBC and PBS.
- Simply plug into an HDTV and start streaming in minutes. With an ultra-fast processor and 802.11ac Wi-Fi, you can rely on smooth and responsive performance. Amazon Ethernet Adapter sold separately.
If you’ve cut the cord and you don’t already have an OTA antenna so you can watch the big game live, Amazon has also slashed $20 off its cord cutter bundle.
And finally, you can save $20 on a Fire TV Stick and Echo Dot bundle, Amazon’s two best-selling hardware devices.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.