If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
A lot of people think that they can slap on any old pair of snow boots and they don’t have to worry at all about slipping on the snow or ice. Yeah, that’s not the case at all. Snow boots give you better traction, sure, but they’re nothing compared to Yaktrax Walk Traction Cleats. These awesome rubber straps fit over any shoes or boots and metal coils on the bottom give you excellent grip as you trek out into treacherous winter weather. They start at under $13 and go up to $15 depending on your shoe size, and they could be the difference between a quick walk to your car and a serious injury.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Lightweight and affordable slip-on traction cleats to reduce the risk of falls when walking on snow or ice to work, school, or even to the mailbox
- Made of abrasion-resistant 1.2 mm steel coils with zinc coating to prevent rust; secured to shoes with durable Polyelastomer outer band
- Provides 360 degrees of traction on cold surfaces for all-direction stability
- Highly elastic outer band with heel tab slips easily slips on and off of shoes; perfect for pedestrians, professionals and the elderly
- Tested safe from breakage in temps as low as -41 degrees F; available in XS (Extra-small) S, M, and L sizes to fit most shoes
- 1 Powecom KN95 masks are FDA-authorized and certified by NIOSH to work even better than most 3M N95 masks!
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets…
- 4 Kasa Smart (HS103P4) Plug by TP-Link, Smart Home WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Hom…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.