You get home from a long, hard day’s work and all you want to do is relax. You kick off your shoes, plop down on the couch, and finally start streaming that show you’ve been meaning to watch for months now. You’re five minutes in and loving it, when all of a sudden the picture freezes. Yup, your kid is streaming to Twitch again, and it’s hogging all your bandwidth. Instead of yelling or coughing up more cash for faster internet service, you’d probably be fine if you had a wired internet connection that isn’t impacted by other devices hogging your Wi-Fi. Check out the UGREEN Ethernet Adapter, which works with the All-New Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Chromecast and more, allowing you to connect your streaming dongle to an Ethernet port. Is your house not wired for Ethernet? Don’t worry, all you need is a powerline networking kit like this one, and you’ll instantly transform any standard wall outlet into an Ethernet port.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Stable Network: Enables your Chromecast and Chromecast ultra and other Micro USB TV sticks to ethernet for faster and more stable internet access, put an end to weak WiFi signal 【NOTE: 1. Works for TV Sticks supporting ethernet through micro usb port showed in the 2nd photo 2.Does not support fire stick gen 1, Roku Expess, Fire HD 10 or any other tablet or cellphone】
- Faster Internet Connection: RJ45 provide a speed of full 10/100 Mbps ethernet performance and the Micro USB 2.0 at 480Mbps for faster and more reliable Internet access
- Practical Ethernet Adapter: Best solution for congested wifi, poor wireless signal, no wireless router at home, old wireless router only supporting 802.11b, poor network performance of Chromecast and other tv sticks
- Plug & Play: Driver-free, don’t need to install any driver program for the ethernet adapter, simply plug and play; You just plug it in, then it works. No channel issues, no frequency issues, no interference issues, no security type issues
- 3.3ft USB Power Cable & Micro USB Cable: No worry about your ethernet adapter cable is not long enough and is hung in the air making your ethernet connecting be loose by gravity
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.