If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The new DJI Mavic Air may very well be the coolest drone ever made. The new quadcopter from DJI features a brilliant foldable design that makes it so easy to travel with. The Mavic Air the unfolds in an instant and becomes one of the most advanced drones anywhere near this price range. It has a 3-axis gimbal camera for unrivaled stability, it records 4K 100 Mbps video for incredible clarity, and it has the best battery life in its class.
Here’s a video of the DJI Mavic Air in action:
And here’s a sample video that was shot with this incredible new drone:
Crazy! The DJI Mavic Air will be released on January 28th for $799. Want one on launch day? You can preorder it right now on B&H for guaranteed delivery next week when it’s released.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Capture 4K Video and 12MP Photos
- 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizes Camera
- Foldable Body
- GPS- & Vision Position-Based Navigation
- Top Speed of 43 mph in Sport Mode
- Up to 21 Minutes Flight Time
- 1 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Reusable, Disposable Masks on FDA EUA List, Protection for Dust Pollen,…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 Lysol 2284 Crisp Linen Spray, 4 PACK, blue
- 4 Lysol Disinfecting, 480 6 Packs of 80 Wipes, (Lemon & Spring Waterfall), Lemon, Spring
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.