We cover a ton of deals each week on BGR, but some are more popular than others. We always try to ensure that as many people as possible have the opportunity to take advantage of the best deals we cover, and that’s why we’re bringing this one to your attention one last time before it ends. Amazon’s sale on the Alexa-enabled Eufy Lumos Smart Bulb is by far the most popular deal we covered this week, with thousands and thousands of people having bought these great bulbs.
The bad news is so many people have bought them that new orders won’t ship until next week, but the good news is there’s still time to grab yourself a bunch of bulbs at the sale price of just $12 and change. If you already have a Philips Hue setup in your home, then this deal will get you white Hue bulbs for about the same price. But the Eufy models don’t need a hub, so they’re a terrific option for anyone who doesn’t use Hue.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Comfortable Lighting: Dim or brighten for your ideal illumination.
- Voice-Controlled: Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility means turning on and dimming the lights is effortless, even when your hands are full. (Alexa and Google Assistant devices sold separately.)
- Access From Anywhere: Whether you’re at home or away, control the lights from your smartphone or tablet with the free EufyHome app (Android 4.3 and above or iOS 8 and above devices required. 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network support only).
- Functional Lighting: Set schedules to automatically turn on and off and enable Away mode to simulate a non-vacant house while you’re out.
- What You Get: Eufy Lumos Smart Bulb – White (Product Size: 2.56 x 2.56 x 5.5in), User Manual, Safety Instruction Card, Happy Card and our worry-free 18-month warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.