If you have devices in your home that aren’t internet connected, you don’t need to replace them in order to make them “smart.” We’re talking about devices like lamps, fans, coffee makers, and anything else. Just pick up TanTan Smart Plugs on Amazon, which are highly rated despite being the most affordable options out there. Plug one into the wall and then plug in your lamp, fan, or anything else, and you’ll instantly be able to control that device with your voice using Alexa or Google Assistant.
Here are some notes from the product page:
- All Within Fingertip: Instead of reaching for outlets and plugs every time, you can easily switch your electronics, set timer and countdown, create scenes, share the device with your families at your fingertip. Perfect for hard-to-reach appliances & devices without ON/OFF switches
- Manage Your Home Remotely: Instantly Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the app on your smart phone, Enjoy peace of mind by checking on your devices remotely and always coming home to a well-lit house
- Away Mode: This function helps improve your home security by turning your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home even while you’re away
- Set Timer: Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at time you back home
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa& Google Home&IFTTT: Compatible with Android 4.4. above & iOS 8 above phone system; Does not work with Computer, IPad, Smarthing, Homekit. Do not exceed the maximum load current of 10A. It only supports a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.