If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Can you imagine going back to life before you got your Fire TV or Chromecast? Even if you can, you probably don’t want to. These terrific streaming devices take home entertainment to the next level and there’s no going back once you’ve taken the leap. But there’s a simple little $19 device that will instantly have a dramatic impact on your streaming experience with either the Fire TV or the Chromecast, and you’ll wonder how you ever streamed without it. Pick up a UGREEN Ethernet Adapter on Amazon and you can connect your streaming dongle to the internet using Ethernet, instantly eliminating stuttering and buffering for good. Don’t worry if your home isn’t wired for Ethernet, just grab this gigabit powerline adapter kit for $40 and you’ll instantly transform any standard wall outlet into an Ethernet port.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Stable Network: Enables your Chromecast and Chromecast ultra and other Micro USB TV sticks to ethernet for faster and more stable internet access, put an end to weak WiFi signal 【NOTE: 1. Works for TV Sticks supporting ethernet through micro usb port showed in the 2nd photo 2.Does not support fire stick gen 1, Roku Expess, Fire HD 10 or any other tablet or cellphone】
- Faster Internet Connection: RJ45 provide a speed of full 10/100 Mbps ethernet performance and the Micro USB 2.0 at 480Mbps for faster and more reliable Internet access
- Practical Ethernet Adapter: Best solution for congested wifi, poor wireless signal, no wireless router at home, old wireless router only supporting 802.11b, poor network performance of Chromecast and other tv sticks
- Plug & Play: Driver-free, don’t need to install any driver program for the ethernet adapter, simply plug and play; You just plug it in, then it works. No channel issues, no frequency issues, no interference issues, no security type issues
- 3.3ft USB Power Cable & Micro USB Cable: No worry about your ethernet adapter cable is not long enough and is hung in the air making your ethernet connecting be loose by greavity
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.