Once upon a time, smartphone makers included a little infrared blaster in their phones so that they could be used as universal remotes. The bad news is those days are long gone for most smartphone brands. The good news is there’s an awesome little device that can instantly transform any iPhone or Android device into a universal remote, and it only costs $15 right now on Amazon. Definitely check out the Pronto Smart Universal Remote Control, you’ll be glad you did.
Here are some details from the Amazon page:
- Compatible with iOS and select Android devices
- Pronto works together with Peel Smart Remote app and Nexus 5, LG G2, Moto X, Sony XperiaZ, all Huawei phones, Samsung Note 5, S7.
- Pronto works together with Peel Smart Remote app and Apple Watch, iPhone 6, 6plus, 6s, 6s plus, 5, 5c, 5s, 4s, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 3rd, 4th gen, iPod touch.
- Sleek, simplified design. Pronto, about the size of a salt shaker, fits even in the smallest of spaces where you can store it together with all of your other entertainment devices to keep your entertainment center clutter-free of boxes and cables.
- Reliable connection and multiple user support.
- Long battery life: Battery lifetime up to 1 year, 4 AA alkaline batteries included.
- Easy setup: Create your custom entertainment control center through the Peel app. Please refer the User Guide before use.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.