Do you remember how much your life changed when you first got your hands on a Fire TV Stick or Amazon’s All-New Fire TV? All that fantastic streaming content at your fingertips, and that awesome Fire TV interface… can you imagine ever going back to the days before you had one? That’s exactly how you’ll feel once you start using the iPazzPort Backlit Mini Keyboard for Amazon’s Fire TV Stick and All-New Fire TV. This awesome little device adds a full QWERTY keyboard to the back of your remote, allowing you to type out text and passwords instead of having to mouse around. It’s on sale for just $24 today on Amazon, and we highly recommend picking one up.
Here are some details from the product page:
- [iPazzPort 2017 Updated Version Backlit Keyboard] Mini bluetooth keybaord with LED backlit for convenient operation in dark room, Just need to press FN + Caps to turn on/off.
- [Standard QWERTY Fire Stick Remote Keyboard] Mini size handheld remote keyboard with qwerty guarantees smooth input, allows you to easily enter text for searches comfortable for handheld
- [Easy To Use]- Easily connects with your fire stick with alexa or other bluetooth devices such as tablets, Smartphones or ipad via bluetooth function.
- [Built-in Li-ion Battery] Rechargable Li-ion Battery that with longer standby time long working hours, convenient USB charging and no need to open the lid to install battery now.
- [Please Note] On YouTube Search,YouTube on screen keyboard only support Arrow keys and the Enter key function to navigate,not allowing input;The Backspace key acts like a return key and takes to the previous page; The same issue with other keyboards.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.