If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
This is one of the coldest New Year’s Days on record in so many regions across the United States, and people all over the place can’t stop complaining about how difficult it is to stay warm. You know who can’t complain? All the dogs out there who have to walk around on the freezing cold ground with bare paws. In frigid temperatures that reach down into the single digits or even negative numbers, dogs can get frostbite on the pads of their paws in as little as 15 or 20 minutes. Lucky for you and your pooch, protecting them is easy. Grab a tin of Musher’s Secret Pet Paw Protection Wax on Amazon for under $20 and you’ll have enough paw protection for the full winter and then some.
Here are some details from the product page:
- Protects paws from sand, hot pavement, ice and salt with all natural 100-percent wax-based cream
- Perfect for mushing, hunting, walking or before any outdoor activity
- Easy-to-apply formula contains vitamin E to moisturize and help heal wounds and keep paws healthy
- Available in pack of 7-ounces
- Measures 3-4/5-inch length by 3-4/5-inch width 3-4/5 height
Musher's Secret Dog Paw Wax (7 Oz): All Season Pet Paw Protection Against Heat, Sand, Snow. wit… List Price:$21.99 Price:$19.75 You Save:$2.24 (10%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
- 1 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Reusable, Disposable Masks on FDA EUA List, Protection for Dust Pollen,…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 1 Liter Flip Cap Bottle (Pack of 4)…
- 4 Lysol 2284 Crisp Linen Spray, 4 PACK, blue
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.