Looking for the best new smart lock that works with Amazon’s popular Alexa voice assistant? Want a connected deadbolt that you can control using Siri thanks to HomeKit support? Well guess what: they’re one in the same. The Yale Assure Lock SL is best smart lock yet from one of the most beloved lock brands that has ever existed. You can buy it with either a Z-Wave module for Alexa, SmartThings and more, or an iM1 module for HomeKit support. You can even swap them out anytime if you decide to switch platforms!
The lock has a beautiful touchscreen for manual locking and unlocking, and best of all it doesn’t even have a keyhole so you never have to carry house keys again. If you ever accidentally let the battery die, just touch a 9-volt battery to the contacts on the bottom of the keypad to operate the lock.
Yale Assure Lock SL (Apple HomeKit)
- Lock and unlock your door by asking siri or with the Apple home app, when you’re at home
- Access from anywhere when you have an Apple TV (4TH GEN or later) near your front door
- Create daily schedules to ensure your door is locked at the same time each day
- Fits on standard doors 1 3/8 inch to 2 1/4 inch thick with 2-1/8 inch face bore hole
- Enter your 4-8 digit pin code on the backlit touchscreen keypad to unlock – create unique pin codes for friends and family within the Yale secure app
Yale Assure Lock SL (Z-Wave)
- Includes Z-Wave Plus Network Module, allowing integration into your Z-Wave network (Z-wave controller required, sold separately)
- Manage Access – Create and share up to 25 (250 when paired to Z-Wave controller or alarm panel) unique pin codes to share with friends and family. Delete when you need to.
- Key Free – No cylinder means no lost keys and no pick and bump break-ins.
- Backlit Keypad – Keypad wakes with a touch and has numbers that won’t wear off.
- Battery Back-up – Never lose power. The lock can be energized with a 9V battery.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.