If you currently use any iPhone that was made before last year and you’re planning to upgrade to the iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone 8, there’s something we need to remind you of: you’ll no longer be able to use wired headphones and a wired charger at the same time. The loss of the headphone jack is something many Apple fans don’t even think about anymore, but the wounds are still fresh for people who are just upgrading now from anything older than the iPhone 7. Don’t worry though, just pick up a Bland Lightning Charger and Audio Splitter for under $10 on Amazon. It gives you two Lightning ports instead of just one, so you can connect your headphones and a charger at the same time.
Here’s some important info from Amazon’s product page:
- Supports charging up to 5v/2a input, it delivers complete power charge to your phone while audio is on
- Plug and play enabled: No extra software, you just need to plug and enjoy much clear and fidelity sound quality
- Manufactured with advanced aluminum alloy, efficient transmission, signal stability, ensure crystal clear audio, speedy charging
- Supports the full ecosystem of lightning audio headphones and supports up to 24-bit 48khz lossless output
- Services: We aim for the satisfaction of every customer
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.