If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
UPDATE: The model we recommended is now sold out, so here’s a great alternative that’s only about $2 more:
Earlier: It seems like Amazon’s virtual personal assistant Alexa is making its way to just about every connected device on the planet these days. The problem, of course, is that not all the devices in your house are connected. If you want to control a “dumb” lamp, fan, coffee maker, or just about anything else using Alexa, check out the GYMAN Wi-Fi Smart Plug Mini. It’s about half the price of comparable products from other companies, and it doesn’t need a hub or anything to work.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Control with your voice works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Schedule automatically turn on/off your devices based on specific time you set, never come back to a dark house
- Remote control instantly turn on/off your light or other appliance with your smart phone or tablet wherever you are
- Wide application: Can be used for fans, air-condition, cell phone chargers, lights, coffee mill etc.
- No hub required the smart plug works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub
- 1 KN95 Face Mask 50 Pack, WWDOLL 5-Layer Breathable Cup Dust Mask with Elastic Earloop and Nose B…
- 2 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Reusable, Disposable Masks on FDA EUA List, Protection for Dust Pollen,…
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Naturals with Plant Based Alcohol, Citrus Scent, 8 fl oz Pump Bo…
- 4 Clorox 15948CT Disinfecting Wipes, 75 Wipes, 6/CT, Lemon Scent
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.