The Fire TV and Fire TV Stick are fantastic devices that open up any television to an unending world of streaming content. Typing out your searches, passwords, and other things by hunting around a virtual on-screen keyboard, however, is a huge pain in the butt. Want to never have to worry about wasting time like that again? Check out the iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for Fire TV or the iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for Fire TV Stick, depending on which model you have. These brilliant gadgets add a full QWERTY keyboard to the back of either remote, and you’ll wonder how you ever lived without one.
iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for Fire TV
- 1.handheld tool for teaching, speech, presentation,multi-media home entertainment. An external keyboard for iPAD, iPhone4, and Samsung Galaxy mobile phone,etc
- 2. USB reciever and USB cable are free
- 3.the battery is enery-saving and lasting
- 4.the sleeve of silica is high quality
- 5..it supports multinational language
iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for Fire TV Stick
- The iPazzPort for Fire Stick allows you to easily enter text for searches in a traditional type writer layout. No need to hunt and peck with the Amazon remote.
- Easily connects with your existing Fire Stick via included bluetooth function
- The included silicone sleeve allows you to combine the iPazzPort and the Amazon remote into a single unit. Keep both together for ease of use…and no more losing remote controls!
- The sleeve fits the Fire Stick standard and voice remote. It does NOT work with Fire TV.
- On YouTube Search,YouTube onscreen keyboard only support Arrow keys and the Enter key function to navigate,not allowing input;The Backspace key acts like a return key and takes to the previous page; The same issue with other keyboards.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.