The Google Wifi System has been Amazon’s best-selling mesh home wireless product almost since it was first released. In fact, it was the best-selling router on Amazon, period, until it was recently overtaken by this popular Nighthawk model. Mesh is still the way to go if you have a lot of space to cover or Wi-Fi dead spots that need to be addressed, and Google’s mesh system is a fantastic choice — especially right now while it’s discounted.
Here are some notes from the product page:
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It’s compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what’s connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices.Family controls allow you to pause the WiFi on kids’ devices
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.