The 23andMe DNA ancestry kit dropped to $99 for Black Friday and it was one of Amazon’s five-best selling deals of the year during the Black Friday 2017 shopping period. Well guess what: there’s a similar kit that costs even less than 23andMe’s sale price. The AncestryDNA DNA Ancestry Test Kit is on sale on Amazon for just $79, and it gives you DNA information from 165 different regions around the world. AncestryDNA says it has over 1 billion family connections mapped out already, so prepare to be surprised by what you uncover!
Here are some important details from the product page:
- Save 20% for a limited time only on the perfect gift this holiday season. Give AncestryDNA and open up a world of possibilities.
- The #1 selling consumer DNA test is also the leading DNA test with over 1 billion family connections.
- Uncover your ethnic mix across 165 regions worldwide, five times more than the next leading competitor.
- Ancestry has the world’s largest consumer DNA network—over 6 million people and counting.
- AncestryDNA helps you discover the people and places that made you who you are.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.