Whether you just bought a brand new UHD TV for your home theater during the Black Friday blitz or you have a dusty old HDTV in the corner of your basement, your television watching experience can be improved dramatically with one simple $10 device. It’s the Luminoodle TV Bias Lighting Kit puts an LED light strip on the back of your TV. It plugs into the USB port on your television so there are no wires hanging down, and it powers on automatically each time you turn on your TV. Then, it casts a gorgeous white glow onto the wall behind your television while you watch. It looks amazing and it’s a bargain at $15 — but you’ll only pay $10.49 if you use our exclusive coupon code BGVC6GVR at checkout.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- REDUCE EYE STRAIN: Increasing the ambient light in a room prevents our eyes from straining to adjust between a bright screen and dark room, preventing headaches and eye dryness.
- IMPROVE CONTRAST: In a dark viewing area, eyes perceive black as shades of gray and colors look more washed out. The Luminoodle brightens the room without a screen glare, improving color and contrast.
- BEAUTIFUL GLOW: The Luminoodle’s high quality, true white LEDs can turn any TV room into a beatuiful home theater area, adding a comforting glow to the room.
- INCLUDES: 78 inch (2m) LED light strip (6500 Kelvin) with 3m adhesive that plugs into your TV’s USB port. *Input: 5W (5V, 1A). Please check USB output prior to use.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Power Practical offers a one year warranty on all products with friendly, easy to access customer support.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.