Apple’s new iPhone lineup includes wireless charging support across the board. Apple shockingly chose to adopt the Qi wireless charging standard instead of using something proprietary, so that means just about any wireless charging pad or stand will work with your new iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone 8. But not all wireless chargers are created equal so we recommend our favorite charging pad, the RAVPower Fast Wireless Charger. It’s a gorgeous wireless charger made of metal to complement your iPhone’s sleek design, and it supports the fast wireless charging tech that was enabled by Apple’s recent iOS 11.2 update. It’s a bit pricey at $50, but the coupon code TV2PAH4O will save you 20%, so you’ll only pay $39.99!
Here are some highlights from the Amazon page:
- Note: Whether your iPhone is being standard charged, fast charged, or fully charged, the LED will stay orange and NOT turn green as iPhones do not send any signal to the wireless charger. Please do not place anything between your iPhone and charger, or the latter will not work.
- 7.5W wireless charging for newest iPhone X / 8 Plus / 8 is enabled in the latest iOS 11.2 update – faster than traditional 3.5W-5W wireless chargers
- Compatible with All Qi-Enabled Phones: Includes iPhone X, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus; non-Qi enabled phones are still compatible but will require a Qi wireless charging cover to power up
- Fast & Free 24W QC 3.0 Adapter: Includes a powerful Quick Charge 3. 0 adapter that boosts the max output to 10W so selected Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, or Microsoft Lumia phones can charge even faster
- Portable, Practical, Stylish, and Safe: Lightweight, take anywhere size with silicone anti-skid design to prevent sliding; smart battery indicator; built-in over-current, over-voltage, and over-temperature protection systems
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.