Love the idea of Apple’s upcoming AirPower wireless charging pad? Hate the idea of shelling out $200 for it, which is rumored to be the price at launch? Check out the YTech Premium Triple Wireless Charging Pad instead. You’ll pay a fraction of what Apple will charge for its accessory — if it ever launches — and you’ll still be able to charge three devices at once like the AirPower pad. Plus, YTech’s charger isn’t called “AirPower,” which is definitely a bonus.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- IT IS EASY – You can easily wirelessly charge up to 3 smartphones or tablets at the same time, by placing them on the large charging pad, and charging will immediately begin.
- STABLE WIRELESS CHARGING – Compatible with all Qi-certified wireless charging enabled devices made by Samsung, Google, Motorola and Nokia plus those that have a Qi-certified wireless charging enabled case or adapter, such as the YTech charger receiver for Apple iPhone or other devives
- SAFETY GUARANTEE AND HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY: Approved by FCC, RoHS, and CE, this wireless charger provides over-voltage, under-voltage, short-circuit protection to ensure safety for your cell phone
- SAFETY PROTECTION: This Wireless Charger is with safe protection, such as Over-current, Over-voltage, Over-temperature and Short-circuit. It’s normal for the pad and phone get warm slightly during charging (Usually 45° for inductive charging; 35°-40° for standard charging). Do not need to remove your protective case if the thickness does not exceed 3mm.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE — TANSEL provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee and is happy to assist with any refunds or exchanges WITHIN 60 DAYS!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.