Love the idea of Apple’s upcoming AirPower wireless charging pad? Hate the idea of shelling out $200 for it, which is rumored to be the price at launch? Check out the YTech Premium Triple Wireless Charging Pad instead. You’ll pay a fraction of what Apple will charge for its accessory — if it ever launches — and you’ll still be able to charge three devices at once like the AirPower pad. Plus, YTech’s charger isn’t called “AirPower,” which is definitely a bonus.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- IT IS EASY – You can easily wirelessly charge up to 3 smartphones or tablets at the same time, by placing them on the large charging pad, and charging will immediately begin.
- STABLE WIRELESS CHARGING – Compatible with all Qi-certified wireless charging enabled devices made by Samsung, Google, Motorola and Nokia plus those that have a Qi-certified wireless charging enabled case or adapter, such as the YTech charger receiver for Apple iPhone or other devives
- SAFETY GUARANTEE AND HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY: Approved by FCC, RoHS, and CE, this wireless charger provides over-voltage, under-voltage, short-circuit protection to ensure safety for your cell phone
- SAFETY PROTECTION: This Wireless Charger is with safe protection, such as Over-current, Over-voltage, Over-temperature and Short-circuit. It’s normal for the pad and phone get warm slightly during charging (Usually 45° for inductive charging; 35°-40° for standard charging). Do not need to remove your protective case if the thickness does not exceed 3mm.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE — TANSEL provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee and is happy to assist with any refunds or exchanges WITHIN 60 DAYS!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.