Streaming media devices like the ones made by Roku and Amazon have transformed the way we consume movies and TV shows at home. They make our lives so much easier by giving us a single portal into any and all of the media we might want. They even make it easier to cut the cord and save hundreds or even over $1,000 each year. As every Roku and Fire TV knows, however, there are still ways to make them even better, and the Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment for Roku and Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment for Amazon Fire TV are perfect examples. These simple accessories clip onto your remote and allow you to control your streaming device and your TV from a single remote. Finally!
Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment for Roku
- Slim universal remote attachment for Roku streaming player
- Control the basic functions of your tv, receiver, sound bar, blu ray and Roku device all-in-one
- Easy to program using ir learning technology, Also compatible with Roku enabled TVs (Insignia, LG, Sharp, TCL, Hisense, Haier)
- Sideclick’s patent pending clip-on design allows you to maintain Roku voice search
- Sideclick will cover the headphone jack on the Roku remotes
Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment for Amazon Fire TV
- Slim universal remote attachment for Amazon fire TV streaming player
- Control the basic functions of your tv, receiver, sound bar, blu ray and Amazon fire TV all-in-one
- Easy to program using ir learning technology (learns from your existing device’s remote)
- Sideclick’s patent pending clip-on design allows you to maintain fire tv’s voice search
- Amazon fire TV player remote not included
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.