UPDATE: The model we recommended is now sold out, so try this one instead:
Earlier: For those of us who upgrade our iPhones each and every year, the pain of losing the 3.5mm headphone jack is a distant memory that no one even thinks about anymore. For people who are upgrading this year from an iPhone 6s or earlier device, however, the wounds are fresh. Apple added wireless charging to the iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 8 this year, and you can also use wireless headphones to listen to music. If you prefer to stay wired in both cases, however, you’ll need a device like the Ombrace Lightning Splitter, which is discounted right now on Amazon.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- ✔CHARGE AND PLAY — With the Ombrace iPhone 7 Adapter you will be able to charge and play music off of your device at the same time. The slim compact and light design easily allows for the adapter to fit in your pocket making it the most ideal in its class
- ✔SUPPORTS DATA SYNC — Our Lightning adapter is designed to be able to sync to your itunes for data sync and transfer. Our iPhone Adapter also supports volume and play/pause controls as well as siri. Please Note: this product does not support calling.
- ✔SUPPORTS IOS 10.3 AND LATER — Our Adapters are specifically designed to support IOS 10.3 and later
- ✔HIGH FIDELITY HiFi ASSURANCE — Accurately restores the 24 bit/48 KHz digital audio stream output of the iPhone through the Lightning port, with no damage to the original high-quality music
- ✔100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of your Ombrace iPhone 7 Adapter feel free to contact us within 30 days of purchase for a ★★FULL REFUND★★ADD TO CART AND BUY IT NOW!!!★★
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.