Wireless keyboards are the way to go, obviously, but changing batteries or recharging your keyboard is a pain in the butt — even if you only have to do it once every month or two. What you might not know, however, is that there are wireless keyboards that never need to be recharged. Check out the Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard, which is available for both Windows PCs and for Mac computers. This awesome keyboard is recharged constantly by the light around you. It doesn’t even need sunlight — any light source will do. I’ve been using one for years and it’s still going strong. Highly recommended!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles – any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless: Enjoy a reliable connection using a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver that stays in your computer
- System Requirements-Windows XP, Windows Vista , Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, OS X, or macOS. Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.