iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus owners have had more than a year for the wounds of losing the 3.5mm headphone jack to heal. But for people upgrading to a new model from an older iPhone like the iPhone 6s or iPhone 6, the pain of losing the headphone jack is fresh. Luckily, there’s a tiny little accessory that will make the pain go away. The Ombrace Lightning Splitter lets you connect a Lightning charger Lightning headphones (or 3.5mm headphones with the dongle that comes in your iPhone box) at the same time, so you can power up your iPhone and listen to music on the go. If you have an iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or even any of last year’s iPhone models, definitely check it out.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- CHARGE AND PLAY — With the Ombrace iPhone 7 Adapter you will be able to charge and play music off of your device at the same time. The slim compact and light design easily allows for the adapter to fit in your pocket making it the most ideal in its class
- SUPPORTS DATA SYNC — Our Lightning adapter is designed to be able to sync to your itunes for data sync and transfer. Our iPhone Adapter also supports volume and play/pause controls as well as siri. Please Note: this product does not support calling.
- SUPPORTS IOS 10.3 AND LATER — Our Adapters are specifically designed to support IOS 10.3 and later
- HIGH FIDELITY HiFi ASSURANCE — Accurately restores the 24 bit/48 KHz digital audio stream output of the iPhone through the Lightning port, with no damage to the original high-quality music
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of your Ombrace iPhone 7 Adapter feel free to contact us within 30 days of purchase for a ★★FULL REFUND★★ADD TO CART AND BUY IT NOW!!!★★
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.