I used to be just like you, constantly annoyed that my wireless keyboard would eat through its batteries every few months. I even tried a rechargeable keyboard but that was even worse since I had to put it in a dock to charge, which meant I couldn’t use it to type. But then I made a discovery that would forever change my life: there’s no reason to ever charge your wireless keyboard again, or to have to put batteries in it. Now it has been two years since the last time I put batteries in a wireless keyboard and I’m never looking back.
Meet the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles – any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless: Enjoy a reliable connection using a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver that stays in your computer
- Works with Mac and Windows-based laptop and desktop PCs
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.