What, you thought the killer deals were gone just because Black Friday and Cyber Monday are behind us? Fat chance. The Nest Learning Thermostat just went on sale again after popping back up to full retail earlier this week. It had dropped to $199.99 on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, which is a fantastic price. Right now, however, it’s even cheaper at $195.99. Supply definitely is not going to last on this one, so grab one now while you still can.
Here are some key details about the thermostat from the product page:
- Google Home works with Nest. Feeling chilly? Just say, “Ok Google, set my temperature to 72 degrees.”
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Home/Away Assist: Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
- Remote Control: Connect your thermostat to Wi-Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Farsight: When the Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the time, temperature or weather.
- Energy Star: First thermostat to earn Energy Star. Your thermostat controls half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. Saving energy starts with your Thermostat.
- Energy History: Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.