Amazon’s current sale on the SmartThings Hub and all of the most popular SmartThings accessories makes it cheaper than ever to turn your home into a smart home. But why stop with monitoring when there’s a different gadget that can take your connected home to the next level. People go nuts over the Chamberlain Smart Garage Hub MYQ-G0301 each and every time we cover it. This $100 gadget installs in minutes and lets you control any remote-controlled garage door from your iPhone or Android phone. Well, do you know what’s better than a $100 device that lets you control your garage door from your phone? The same device for an all-time low price of $79.99, that’s what.
Here are some details from the product page:
- Easily add smartphone control to your existing garage door opener so you can open and close your garage door from anywhere.
- Set up customized notification and alerts so you know when you garage door opens or closes in real time – great for busy families who come and go from the house through the garage.
- Core features such as opening, closing, and receiving garage door status notifications are INCLUDED with MyQ app.
- Compatible with most brands of garage door Openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors.
- Linking your MyQ account to Google Assistant and IFTTT requires a $1 monthly or $10 annual subscription fee. Easy to install in the garage (2.4 Gigahertz Wi-Fi signal required).
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.