Late on Friday afternoon, Amazon announced the five best-selling products on its website for Black Friday. There were thousands upon thousands of deals to be found on Amazon on Black Friday, of course, so it stands to reason that the five best-selling products were impressive deals. There was a surprise or two on the list — can you believe a pressure cooker cracked the top five? — but the two best-selling products were no surprise at all.
Number 2 on the list was the Fire TV Stick, which at the time was on sale for $15 off. Unfortunately, that sale has since ended. The number 1 most popular Black Friday deal on Amazon is still going strong, however, and it’s not too late to get your hands on it. That’s right, we’re talking about the Echo Dot, which is still on sale right now for just $29.99.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Play music simultaneously across Echo devices and speakers connected via cable with multi-room music (Spotify and Sirius XM support coming soon).
- Call or message anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- Controls lights, fans, TVs, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer; Amazon Echo is not required to use Echo Dot
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more
Did you already get a Dot or three? Check out these awesome accessories:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.