Black Friday 2017 is now behind us and it was easily the best Black Friday ever in terms of the quality of deals. Just about every gadget and gizmo you can imagine was on sale, and there will be plenty more deals starting tomorrow for Cyber Monday and Cyber Week. You know what all the cool new phones, tablets, TVs, and other smart devices you just bought or plan to buy have in common? They all need to connect to your Wi-Fi network. So why not give your home Wi-Fi a massive upgrade with one of our two favorite mesh Wi-Fi systems? The AmpliFi HD Home Wi-Fi System is on sale at its lowest price ever right now on Amazon, and so is the Google Wifi System. Trust us, all your new toys will thank you.
AmpliFi HD Home Wi-Fi System
- Wi-Fi Mesh Technology for Complete Home Coverage
- Plug and Play High-Density Mesh Points to Eliminate Dead Spots
- Dual-Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi System Delivers Up to 5.25 Gbps Aggregate Speed
- Convenient Smart-Touch Display for Real-Time Status
- Easy Setup and Powerful Wi-Fi Management using the AmpliFi App
Google Wifi System
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It’s compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what’s connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices.Family controls allow you to pause the WiFi on kids’ devices, like during
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.