There are dozens of wireless charging pads on Amazon that cost under $20, like this one from Choetech. With all the cheap options out there, can a $50 wireless charger really be worth the extra cash. In short, the answer is yes, definitely. The RAVPower Fast Wireless Charger is absolutely nothing like those inexpensive plastic chargers. It’s made of high-quality aluminum and it has a rubbery no-slip ring on the top to keep your iPhone X, iPhone 8, or Android phone in place. It also supports fast wireless charging at 7.5W, which Apple is enabling in the iOS 11.2 update on all 2017 iPhone models. Trust us, you’re going to love this charging pad.
Here’s what you need to know from Amazon’s product page:
* The fast wireless charging for newest iPhone will become available in a later iOS 11 update. Current iOS cannot support 7.5W fast charge. As of right now, standard charging is all it supports. Supports future iPhone 8 / 8 Plus / X up to 7.5W Charging: 50% faster than traditional 3.5W – 5W wireless chargers with a maximum 7.5W output.
* Compatible with All Qi-Enabled Phones: Includes the new iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, Note 5, and S6 Edge Plus; non-Qi enabled phones are still compatible but will require a Qi wireless charging cover to power up
* Wireless Charging, Unlimited Freedom: Place on the pad for instant wireless charging; no cables or wires needed to be connected to your phone
* Fast & Free 24W QC 3.0 Adapter: Includes a powerful Quick Charge 3. 0 adapter that boosts the max output to 10W so selected Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, or Microsoft Lumia phones can charge even faster
* Portable, Practical, Stylish, and Safe: Lightweight, take anywhere size with silicone anti-skid design to prevent sliding; smart battery indicator; built-in over-current, over-voltage, and over-temperature protection systems
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.