Apple’s upcoming AirPower wireless charging pad looks pretty awesome in that it can charge your iPhone X/8/8 Plus, your Apple Watch, and your AirPods at the same time. It’s also expected to be insanely expensive at $200, and that doesn’t even include the new wireless charging case you’ll need for your AirPods. Instead, you should check out the Kaci QI Wireless Charger with 3 Wireless Charging Ports. It’s way less expensive than Apple’s charging pad will be, and it’s available right now so you won’t even have to wait.
Here are some highlights from the Amazon page:
* Multiple charging ports:you can charge 3 Qi-enabled phones at the same time with 3 wireless charging ports,and this charger also has 2 USB ports,so you can charge 5 phones in total. Note: Remove protective cases to ensure effective charging.
* Premium Design: compact build ensure simple and convenient charging.
* This Wireless Charger works with fully QI-ENABLE devices like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus, Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Lumia920 and other Qi-enabled devices (Don’t recommend use it on all mophie battery case)
* It also works with Samsung Note 3/ Note 2/Galaxy S3/S4 with special Receiver.(The package DOES NOT include charging receiver)
* Package includes: Wireless Charger/ AC Adapter/User Manual / Warranty Card (standard: 1 year)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.