Apple’s latest MacBook Pro models are by far Apple’s sleekest and most powerful laptops ever. They’re also Apple’s most infuriating laptops ever, because they only include four USB-C ports and nothing else. That’s why we’re so excited that the Landing Zone Docking Station for the MacBook Pro with Touch Bar has finally been released. This brilliant docking station adds just about every port you could imagine to your Apple laptop, and it features a quick release design that makes it easy to lock your laptop in place or release it when you’re done for the day. It’s not cheap, but believe us when we tell you that it’s worth every penny.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
* Includes a Headphone port, SDXC card slot, a Thunderbolt. port, a USB 3.0 port (all separate from those on the dock), and multiple USB-C ports.
* Single-step, dual displays: Mini DisplayPort supports Apple Thunderbolt Display, other non-Thunderbolt monitors and Thunderbolt devices; HDMI supports external displays, TVs, and monitors.
* Locks your MacBook Pro using its built-in Security Slot compatible with most Kensington laptop locks. The computer can be used open or closed while it’s locked in the docking station.
* Provides a Gigabit Ethernet port without the need for an Apple adapter cable. LandingZone Gigabit Ethernet drivers support Windows and macOS for MacBook Pro with Retina display.
* Connect two monitors, hard drive, printer, smart phone, headphones, speakers, headsets, tablet, etc. with its built-in HDMI, Mini DisplayPort, Headphone port, and USB Hub with 3 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0 ports, and USB-C ports.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.