The days of having to carry around a house key are long gone thanks to smart locks. Of course, there’s always a question of which smart lock you should buy. There are tons of good options out there but despite all of the recent additions in the smart lock space, our favorite is still the Kwikset Kevo. With either your smartphone or a Kevo fob in your pocket, all you have to do to lock or unlock the Kevo is touch it. It’s awesome. You can also lock and unlock the device using the Kevo app on your phone, either while connected to Bluetooth or from anywhere in the world if you upgrade and get Kevo’s Wi-Fi gateway. The Kwikset Kevo is a terrific buy at full retail, but if you use the coupon code 20KEVO2 during the month of November you’ll save 20%!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
* Your Smartphone is now your key – touch to open convenience with the 2nd generation.:If you wish to perform a system reset,press and hold the Resetbutton on the back panel for 10 seconds until the lock beeps and the light ring flashes red.
* Kevo 2nd Gen now works with Alexa voice commands (requires Kevo Plus hub, sold separately for $99 via Kevo App)
* Remote lock access & monitoring requires Kevo Plus hub, sold separately for $99 via Kevo App
* 3rd Gen Kevo App provides faster and more reliable connection. Smaller and sleeker metal interior with improved install experience
* NOW get FREE ekeys! Send and manage eKey access via smartphone – receive notifications and monitor lock history
* Works with Fob (sold separately) or traditional key with new advanced SmartKey security
* Works with select iOS and Android devices (wider compatibility with updated Google Play Kevo app which determines full and partial compatibility) – please check compatibility (below) before purchase
* Smart Home compatibility with Amazon Alexa, Ring Doorbell, Skybell, Nest Learning Thermostat, select Honeywell Thermostats, Android Wear and IFTTT
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.