If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The beauty of smart locks is no longer having to use your house keys, but most people still carry them because they’re afraid their lock won’t work. Well what if we told you that there’s a smart lock out there that’s so reliable, it doesn’t even give you the option of using a key because it doesn’t have a keyhole at all. The Yale Assure Lock SL with iM1 features HomeKit support so it works with any iPhone. It also features a touchscreen keypad so you can give permanent or temporary PIN codes to your friends, family, or house sitters while you’re away. You’ll be able to see a log of everyone who goes in and out of your house, and you can even configure it so that you’re notified when specific people unlock the door.
Here are some more highlights from the product page:
* Lock and unlock your door by asking siri or with the Apple home app, when you’re at home
* Access from anywhere when you have an Apple TV (4TH GEN or later) near your front door
* Create daily schedules to ensure your door is locked at the same time each day
* Fits on standard doors 1 3/8 inch to 2 1/4 inch thick with 2-1/8 inch face bore hole
* Enter your 4-8 digit pin code on the backlit touchscreen keypad to unlock – create unique pin codes for friends and family within the Yale secure app
- 1 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Reusable, Disposable Masks on FDA EUA List, Protection for Dust Pollen,…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 1 Liter Flip Cap Bottle (Pack of 4)…
- 4 Lysol 2284 Crisp Linen Spray, 4 PACK, blue
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.