There are a thousand and one wireless charging pads on Amazon right now, and they range in price from $10 to $100 and beyond. For $10, you can get a perfectly fine wireless charger that’ll work well with your iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X. Of course, some people want premium accessories to go with their premium smartphones. Check out the RAVPower Fast Wireless Charger on Amazon. It’s our favorite model and it sold out pretty quickly last time we covered it. It’s back in stock right now though, so grab one while you can.
Here are some highlights from the Amazon page:
- The fast wireless charging for newest iPhone will become available in a later iOS 11 update. Current iOS cannot support 7.5W fast charge. As of right now, standard charging is all it supports. Supports future iPhone 8 / 8 Plus / X up to 7.5W Charging: 50% faster than traditional 3.5W – 5W wireless chargers with a maximum 7.5W output.
- Compatible with All Qi-Enabled Phones: Includes the new iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, Note 5, and S6 Edge Plus; non-Qi enabled phones are still compatible but will require a Qi wireless charging cover to power up
- Wireless Charging, Unlimited Freedom: Place on the pad for instant wireless charging; no cables or wires needed to be connected to your phone
- Fast & Free 24W QC 3.0 Adapter: Includes a powerful Quick Charge 3. 0 adapter that boosts the max output to 10W so selected Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, or Microsoft Lumia phones can charge even faster
- Portable, Practical, Stylish, and Safe: Lightweight, take anywhere size with silicone anti-skid design to prevent sliding; smart battery indicator; built-in over-current, over-voltage, and over-temperature protection systems
Looking for a less expensive model that’s still high quality? This is just what the doctor ordered:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.