It seems like we’ve been waiting a decade for the iPhone X to finally launch. Actually, some us have been waiting a decade! The day has finally arrived though, and millions of people will be taking delivery of their sleek new tenth-anniversary iPhones beginning today. As beautiful as Apple’s new design is, however, it’s also fragile since the front and back are both now made of glass. You already spent over $1,000 on your new phone, so let us help you save some money on the cases that will protect it.
The TOZO for iPhone X Case is insanely thin at just 0.35mm it’s perfect if you want to roll the dice and only guard you iPhone X from scratches. If you want better grip and more drop protection, check out the TOZO for iPhone X Clear Soft Case. Both cases are terrific, and they’re each just $9 right now on Amazon!
TOZO for iPhone X Case
- Thin Like Naked- 0.35mm World Thinest protect Hard case. Maximum keep your iPhone X slim and provide scratch protection.
- Concise Designed- Semi Transparent, Simple, elegant
- MATTE FACE – with matte optical texture, anti-glare(reduced reflection),reducing fingerprints or grease buildup.
- CAMERA RAISED – Camera hole ring raised protective layer, provide cell phone camera detail protection.
- PERFECT FIT – Specially designed for iPhone X (2017), has precise cutouts for speakers, charging ports and buttons.
TOZO for iPhone X Clear Soft Case
- High-grade TPU Soft Shell with Plating Edge; Ultra thin & lightweight – only 1mm thickness.
- Comfortable grip; resistant to shock, tear, scratch, slip and dust accumulation. easy to snap-on/disassemble design perfect for installation, lightweight ultra slim design without bulky feel.
- 360° PROTECTION – including 4-side protection, covered corners and a raised edge to protect the screen for your iPhone X (2017) inch.
- Perfect Fit – Specially designed for iPhone X, has precise cutouts for speakers, charging ports, audio ports and buttons.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.