Everyone knows Philips Hue is the best brand in smart lighting, but what you might not know is how many different products are actually included in the Hue line. As great as all the smart LED bulbs and smart lamps are, our favorite Hue product right now is the Philips Hue LightStrip Plus. This dimmable LED strip can be installed anywhere you want and can be controlled by the Hue app as well as all three top voice assistants — Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit. These puppies flew off of Amazon’s virtual store shelves last time we covered them, but now they’re back in stock.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
* Take control of your home lighting wirelessly, with a smart device. Set your lights to power on with the morning sun, gently waking you, or to turn on and off as you leave or arrive home.
* Transform your living room, bedroom, kitchen and other rooms with millions of colors and shades of white light. Sync to games, music, and movies for enhanced experiences.
* Install the flexible LightStrip Plus under bars, bed frames, or cabinets, with included adhesive tape. Trim it to the perfect size with the included cut marks.
* Connect it to a Hue Bridge (sold separately) to control your lighting. Light the entire home with versatile accessories (sold separately) such as Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
* The LightStrip works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant for voice control, Nest, and Samsung SmartThings, and includes an 80-inch LightStrip, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.