If you’re like me, you winced when Apple announced the iPhone X. $999 for a 64GB iPhone! $1,149 for the 256GB model!! Holy moly is this thing expensive. If you’ve got the cash to burn, it clearly doesn’t get any better than the iPhone X, but most of us would rather not spend over $1,200 after taxes on a smartphone if we can help it. The problem, of course, is that 64GB isn’t nearly enough storage — or is it?
SanDisk’s iXpand Base truly is the perfect iPhone accessory. You know how you plug your iPhone in each night to charge it while you’re sleeping? Well, with this awesome accessory, you just keep doing the exact same thing: plug in your phone when you go to sleep. Except with the iXpand Base, the device auto-magically backs up all your new photos and videos behind the scenes while your phone is charging. You don’t have to do anything… just plug it in. With this accessory, you can get a 64GB iPhone X and just delete your photos and videos off your phone without losing anything since they’ll already be backed up!
The iXpand Base with 256GB of storage just got a deep discount on Amazon, but only for one day so grab one while you can.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Automatically back up your iPhone’s photos, videos and contacts every time you charge(2)
- Keep your photos and videos right on the iXpand Base at original quality with no worry about recurring monthly fees
- Fast-charge with 15 watts of power
- Designed for everyday use with a soft rubber top to hold your phone and a wrap-around groove to keep your cable tidy
- Easily restore your backed up photos, videos and contacts to your iPhone
- Works with your Apple Lightning to USB cable. Cable not included.
- Works with iPhone 5 or greater with Lightning connector and iOS 10+
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.