If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Everyone out there can likely agree that the Nest Learning Thermostat is the best smart thermostat on the market right now. Everyone can also probably agree that $250 is a lot of money. That’s why the hot new Nest Thermostat E is so insanely popular. It has all of Nest’s smarts but ditches the high-resolution screen, the stainless steel housing, and the hefty price tag. As a result, you get a sleek new Nest that’s just as smart for $80 less. Is it really any mystery why the Nest Thermostat E is already the best-selling smart thermostat on Amazon?
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Google Home works with Nest. Feeling chilly? Just say, “Ok Google, set my temperature to 72 degrees.”
- With proven energysaving features, it can help you save from day one.
- Use the Nest app to change the temperature from anywhere – the beach, the office or your bed.
- The frosted display blends into the background.
- Turns itself down after you leave to save energy.
- Start with a simple schedule, then adjust it whenever you like.
- Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy.
- Nest Thermostat E’s energysaving features earned an ENERGY STAR from the EPA.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- 1 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Protective Masks (Non-Medical) Filter Efficiency 99.2% FDA Authorized -…
- 2 Jointown Face Mask, Pack of 50 (5081)
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 1 fl oz Flip-Cap Bottle with Displa…
- 4 Germ-x Germ-x Hand Sanitizer, Original with Pump, 8 Fl Ounce (Pack of 12), 96 Fl Oz
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.