Everyone out there can likely agree that the Nest Learning Thermostat is the best smart thermostat on the market right now. Everyone can also probably agree that $250 is a lot of money. That’s why the hot new Nest Thermostat E is so insanely popular. It has all of Nest’s smarts but ditches the high-resolution screen, the stainless steel housing, and the hefty price tag. As a result, you get a sleek new Nest that’s just as smart for $80 less. Is it really any mystery why the Nest Thermostat E is already the best-selling smart thermostat on Amazon?
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Google Home works with Nest. Feeling chilly? Just say, “Ok Google, set my temperature to 72 degrees.”
- With proven energysaving features, it can help you save from day one.
- Use the Nest app to change the temperature from anywhere – the beach, the office or your bed.
- The frosted display blends into the background.
- Turns itself down after you leave to save energy.
- Start with a simple schedule, then adjust it whenever you like.
- Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy.
- Nest Thermostat E’s energysaving features earned an ENERGY STAR from the EPA.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.