Everyone out there can likely agree that the Nest Learning Thermostat is the best smart thermostat on the market right now. Everyone can also probably agree that $250 is a lot of money. That’s why the hot new Nest Thermostat E is so insanely popular. It has all of Nest’s smarts but ditches the high-resolution screen, the stainless steel housing, and the hefty price tag. As a result, you get a sleek new Nest that’s just as smart for $80 less. Is it really any mystery why the Nest Thermostat E is already the best-selling smart thermostat on Amazon?
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Google Home works with Nest. Feeling chilly? Just say, “Ok Google, set my temperature to 72 degrees.”
- With proven energysaving features, it can help you save from day one.
- Use the Nest app to change the temperature from anywhere – the beach, the office or your bed.
- The frosted display blends into the background.
- Turns itself down after you leave to save energy.
- Start with a simple schedule, then adjust it whenever you like.
- Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy.
- Nest Thermostat E’s energysaving features earned an ENERGY STAR from the EPA.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.