If you have an iPhone 8 or an iPhone 8 Plus, you’re undoubtedly psyched that Apple finally added wireless charging support. Of course, now you have to find a good wireless charger. There’s nothing wrong with going the bargain-basement route. In fact, we highly recommend this $13 wireless charging pad. But if you want something a bit better suited to the sleek design of Apple’s new iPhones, definitely check out the Satechi Fast Wireless Charger. It’s a beautiful little device that’s wrapped in aluminum with a polished, beveled edge to complete the look. It’s easily on par with the most expensive chargers on Amazon, but it’s only $29.99!
Here’s what you need to know from the product listing:
* WIRELESS CHARGING – sleek and stylish wireless charger allows you to charge your iPhone 8/8+ and other Qi-compatible devices without attaching a charging cable every time you want to charge your device.
* FAST CHARGING – option to charge your device up to 1.4x faster than standard wireless charging pads. Your device will indicate if it is fast-charging when placed on the charging pad (Please use QC 2.0 or Samsung original adapter and cable to enable fast charge feature).
* PREMIUM ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION – stylish design comes in four metallic colors: gold, silver, space gray, and rose gold.
* LED INDICATOR LIGHT – Blue LED light indicates device is charging, green LED light indicates device is fully charged.
* COMPATIBLE W/ QI-ENABLED DEVICES – Qi Standard compatible with iPhone 8/8+, Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, Note, LG, HTC smartphones, and more! Note: iPhone 7 and other non Qi-enabled devices require a Qi adapter for wireless capability.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.