If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Are you tired of internet speeds on your desktop or laptop slowing to a crawl every time a family member starts to stream movies or download a bunch of torrents? It’s frustrating for sure, but there’s an easy fix that doesn’t involve coughing up more money each month to your ISP. The TP-Link AV500 2-port Powerline Starter Kit instantly transforms your regular old wall outlets and electrical wiring into lightning fast Ethernet, with data speeds up to 500Mbps. Crummy Wi-Fi will never slow you down again!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
* Expands your home network by establishing a Powerline connection with one TL-PA4010 and one TL-PA4020 adapter
* 300-meter range over electrical circuitry for better performance through walls and floors
* Plug and Play with no configuration required
* Speeds up to 500Mbps for seamless HD video streaming and online gaming
* Two Fast Ethernet ports connect multiple devices like smart TVs, game consoles, and PCs to your network
* Power Saving mode automatically reduces power consumption up to 85%
* The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditiThe theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications.
* Works over circuits on the same panel
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.