Are you tired of internet speeds on your desktop or laptop slowing to a crawl every time a family member starts to stream movies or download a bunch of torrents? It’s frustrating for sure, but there’s an easy fix that doesn’t involve coughing up more money each month to your ISP. The TP-Link AV500 2-port Powerline Starter Kit instantly transforms your regular old wall outlets and electrical wiring into lightning fast Ethernet, with data speeds up to 500Mbps. Crummy Wi-Fi will never slow you down again!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
* Expands your home network by establishing a Powerline connection with one TL-PA4010 and one TL-PA4020 adapter
* 300-meter range over electrical circuitry for better performance through walls and floors
* Plug and Play with no configuration required
* Speeds up to 500Mbps for seamless HD video streaming and online gaming
* Two Fast Ethernet ports connect multiple devices like smart TVs, game consoles, and PCs to your network
* Power Saving mode automatically reduces power consumption up to 85%
* The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditiThe theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications.
* Works over circuits on the same panel
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.