The best-selling robot vacuum on Amazon isn’t a Roomba. It’s also not a bargain-basement model. Instead, it’s the ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, a Wi-Fi connected robot vacuum that strikes the perfect balance between features and affordability. It has killer suction, it works on hard floors and low-pile carpet, and it has a fully autonomous mode that even steers the unit back to its base when it needs to be charged. All that for a couple pennies under $200 — definitely check it out.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
* With the ECOVACS App in your pocket, you can effortlessly control DEEBOT anywhere, anytime.
* Large lithium battery capacity ensures 1.7hrs long lasting cleaning, while the brushless motor provides strong suction power.
* A 3-in-1, V-shaped rolling brush, designed to remove messes such as dust, debris, allergens; Coupled with multi cleaning modes, DEEBOT can easily clean life’s various messes.
* With an array of sensors DEEBOT can safely climb inclines, cross doorsills and recharge automatically – meaning you don’t have to lift a finger.
* Bundles with a limited, 1-year manufacturer’s warranty and extra accessory set.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.