If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The best-selling robot vacuum on Amazon isn’t a Roomba. It’s also not a bargain-basement model. Instead, it’s the ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, a Wi-Fi connected robot vacuum that strikes the perfect balance between features and affordability. It has killer suction, it works on hard floors and low-pile carpet, and it has a fully autonomous mode that even steers the unit back to its base when it needs to be charged. All that for a couple pennies under $200 — definitely check it out.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
* With the ECOVACS App in your pocket, you can effortlessly control DEEBOT anywhere, anytime.
* Large lithium battery capacity ensures 1.7hrs long lasting cleaning, while the brushless motor provides strong suction power.
* A 3-in-1, V-shaped rolling brush, designed to remove messes such as dust, debris, allergens; Coupled with multi cleaning modes, DEEBOT can easily clean life’s various messes.
* With an array of sensors DEEBOT can safely climb inclines, cross doorsills and recharge automatically – meaning you don’t have to lift a finger.
* Bundles with a limited, 1-year manufacturer’s warranty and extra accessory set.
ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction, for Low-Pile Carpet, Hard Floor,… List Price:$299.00 Price:$139.99 You Save:$159.01 (53%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.