Amazon’s All-New Echo looks pretty cool. The Echo Plus appears to be a pretty terrific option as well. But if you want a new Echo speaker and you want it now, you can save a whole bunch of money if you hurry. Amazon’s new speakers are set to be released on October 31, and the company is offering huge discounts to clear old inventory ahead of launch. That means you can score a Certified Refurbished Amazon Echo right now for just $89.99. That’s $75 less than Amazon usually charges for refurbs, and $100 less than the Echo was when it was new. This price is only good while supplies last though, so jump on it while you still can.
Here are some important details from the product page:
- A Certified Refurbished Amazon Echo is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.