Are your feet cold right now? Well that’s because hell has frozen over. Instead of using some annoying proprietary tech, Apple decided to get on board with Qi wireless charging in the new iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X. This means any standard wireless charger out there will work just fine, and you don’t need to buy the overpriced “AirPower” pad that Apple will release later this year. Celebrate this momentous occasion by picking up a 4.2 star-rated CHOETECH Qi Certified T511 Qi Wireless Charger Pad on Amazon for just $12.99. It works just as well as any other wireless charging pad out there, but it costs a fraction of the price.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 2 Amps AC Adapter/Power Source needed when charing with Droid Maxx, Droid Mini, LG G2, Nexus 4, Pentax WG-III camera, and other qi-enabled devices not mentioned here.
- Display a Solid Blue Light Indicator if wireless charger works correctly
- Wall charger plug is not provided or required, use the wall charger that comes with your phone(1a above).
- This Wireless Charger pad works with fully QI-ENABLE devices like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus, Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, Nokia 9, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Lumia920 and other Qi-enabled devices. (NOT for Apple Watch)(Incompatible with mophie battery case)
- It will work with Samsung Note 3/ Note 2/Galaxy S3/S4 with special Receiver.(The wall adapter and charging receiver is not included in package)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.